Coding Productivity Meets Enterprise Security
World’s Most Productive and Secure
Cloud Development Environment (CDE) Platform
Why Adopt Now?
Increase Developer Experience (DevX) and Productivity
Easily onboard internal and external developers by providing secure and standardized, ready-to-code development environments.
Integration with Git-based applications, CI/CD tools, and peer-editing enabled IDEs with collaboration functions, ensures enhanced developer experience.
Manage multiple Cloud-native Linux environments on any device, regardless of operating system, and switch between projects.
Keep Your Development Assets Secure
Organizations control access to resources such as data, source code and credentials. Security mechanisms are transparent and do not get in the way of developers or slow down their workflow.
Protect development assets against exfiltration and infiltration with easy-to-configure security mechanisms that defend against potential legal, financial, or reputation damage.
Unmatched Observability of the Development Process
Keep real-time governance metrics of the DevSecOps process, including team performance, data access, security event logs and corporate policy compliance.
Automate reporting around risk controls in ISO 27001/27002 (Annex A5 to A17) , NIST 800-218 (Secure Software Development Framework), NIST 800-207 (Zero-Trust), and other industry standards.
Reduce Laptop Management and Compliance Costs
Our containerized environments deployed on Kubernetes in your private cloud or on-premise make a cost-effective choice for your workforce since they allow development on lower-cost hardware.
Containers encapsulate all necessary control mechanisms and configurations, ensuring that environments are consistent across different development teams, reducing the cost of compliance.
What People Are Saying
We have a very good contact with Strong Network and they are very responsive to our requests and comments. We feel that security is at the core of the design."
It allows companies to de-risk software development and enforce tighter compliance standards such as ISO-27001."
It goes a long way to address a particular and critical issue with code development and data sharing in a distributed environment."
Self-Hosted Platform for Enterprises
- We enable organizations to keep enterprise assets secure and developers productive, yielding significant IT cost reduction and increasing organizations’ security procedures across in, near and off-shore developer onboarding scenarios.
- Basic Features
- Code using Cloud IDEs or local IDEs via SSH, terminal (vim, etc)
- Access web applications securely using Remote Browser Isolation
- Provision containers and virtual machines
- Remove and control all access credentials to organization resources
- Customizable RBAC/ABAC model
- Patented and innovative data exfiltration and infiltration prevention
- Network security policies
- Multi-cloud hosting support: GCP, AWS, Azure, Huwai, Swisscom, etc.
- Front-end, back-end and mobile development
- Single-Sign-On support with SAML, OAuth
- Ask about our experience with deploying in Fortune 500 companies' complex infrastructures, access to our Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) studies, competitive comparisons, or a demo of our enterprise platform.